Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Review: Resonance Oracle Cards


I am a collector of tarot and oracle decks.  I have many.   Resonance Oracle Cards are a 40 card deck with guidebook by artist and author Dara Caplan.  This oracle has captured me, a new favorite in my collection I use it often.  

As a professional psychic, my clients often ask me if there are any decks that I recommend and this is one of them.  I love everything about it, from the beautiful vivid images framed in blackness, to the fresh wisdom that comes from the roots of echoed truth through-out the ages.  Channeled by the author, Resonance Oracle Cards are perfect for everyone regardless of experience, gender or personal style or preference.  The meanings of each card are clear and easy to understand, beautifully expressive of the human experience and guidance through life's ups and downs.  

Unlike my other decks, the cards come housed in a box with a magnetic lid, so you do not have to worry about them spilling out and getting bent or destroyed.  This is really a great feature, something that i have never seen anywhere other than Schiffer Books.  

Highly recommended!

Resonance Oracle Cards
Author & Artist / Dara Caplan
Publisher / Schiffer Publishing Ltd.
Price: $24.99

No comments:

Post a Comment