Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Review: Melinda G*, *Glorious™ Contour Tee-Shirt Soft-Cup Nursing Bra

Melinda G*, *Glorious™ Contour Tee-Shirt Soft-Cup Nursing Bra

Looking for help supporting nursing girls?

Good nursing bras are a necessity, something every breastfeeding mom is quite aware of. Don't make the mistake many women do when shopping for a maternity bra, purchasing a new one repeatedly in hopes that it will be "the one you like". The truth about bras is that it really is a very personal thing and every women is different. Melinda G™ is aware of this and that is why they have several fabulous bras to choose from. All Melinda G nursing bras have seamless cups, comfort straps to eliminate bounce, and back hooks and eyes to adjust to your changing figure. Different Melinda G™ styles feature different ways of opening the cups for extra comfort. Melinda G™ has a nice variety of comfortable, stylish maternity and nursing bras, camis, and loungewear for women of all sizes, even the extra voluptuous among us.

The Melinda G, Glorious™ Contour Tee-Shirt Soft-Cup Nursing Bra is the
best bra I own. I even like it better than my Victoria Secret bras and
if you don't believe me, I assure you that you will understand once you
try one. This bra is feminine, sexy, stylish & flattering and super
comfy and soft. I can even wear it to bed ... I feel so beautiful in it,
and it makes my girls look great in any outfit I choose. This bra
contours just as well as an underwire does. It is slightly enhancing
with deep cleavage, amazing support and always has a perfect fit, no
matter if I have just nursed, have not nursed all day or baby in still
in utereo ... As all Melinda G bras, it adjusts to a pregnant and
nursing mothers changing figure and let me assure you ... it adjusts
perfectly, as long as you get the correct size from the beginning. It is
really easy and enjoyable to nurse with it on. I highly recommend this
bra ... 5 stars! Mom will be pleased.

For more information, please visit Melinda G.

Price: $40 - $50.00

Pros

  * High-Quality, High-End
  * Lots of support
  * Sexy and stylish
  * Soft and comfy
  * Size range flexibility
  * Easy to use, several choices of cup openings

Cons

  * I would love to see these bras in colors and pattens

No comments:

Post a Comment