Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Review: Doctors Nutraceuticals™ - B12 Ultra Fruit Immune Energizer 2000 with Goji Berry


Doctors Nutraceuticals™ - B12 Ultra Fruit Immune Energizer 2000 with Goji Berry, Citrus Flavor

I have been searching for some really exceptional vitamins and supplements.  This is not necessarily an easy task.  There are literally thousands to choose from.  I recently tried these really delicious B12 vitamin lozenges.  If I didn't know better I would have thought that they were candy ... yum.  These lozenges dissolve in your mouth and provide you with a energy and vitamin boost that helps raise your immunity levels.  They are loaded with over 5,000 mg of fruit extracts including mangosteen, acai, pomegranate, blueberries, noni and cranberries, along side a power house of B vitamins. 

Description

From Doctors Nutraceauticals Website

"B12-Ultra Fruit Energizer-2000™ has brought together the World’s most powerful fruits, now combined in an easy to carry, citrus flavored lozenge. Each lozenge is loaded with the power of Goji Berry, Pomegranate, Mangosteen, Acai Berry, Noni Fruit, Camu Camu, Cranberry, and Resveratrol. We have combined that power with the added optimal benefits of Pure B-12, B-6, Folic Acid and Biotin."

  • Suggested Retail Price $29.95
  • 120 Lozenges

Pros

Reviews on website
Reasonably priced
Using GMP Certified and Certified Organic manufacturing
High standards for purity and quality
Doctors Nutraceuticals is a great company


Cons

Hard to find, Order online
Not good for those sensitive to sorbitol and fructose
Must create an account if you want to purchase on the product website

My experience

If I had to describe these Immune boosting, energy producing lozenges in one word it would be delicious.  They are delightfully enjoyable.  My husband also finds them to be tasty, often wanting to break the six a day at most limit.  When myself or my husband take about two lozenges each, we are both in agreement, that we can feel the effects of the lozenges within about ten minutes or so. It can be a subtle difference if you do not know your body well but, I definitely notice and increase in energy, endurance and mental focus.  I was surprised by how attached my husband got to these lozenges.  He really likes them a lot and finds them to be a nice healthy dessert or treat while he is working.  I like buying these for him because he usually eats candy at work at this prevents him from having those craving while getting him to take vitamins through out the day.  For myself, although I like the taste and do feel an energy boost, I have a sensitive stomach.  Too many of these lozenges get my stomach in a dizzy and cause it too really hurt.  My husband does not have this problem however.  If he had to take one vitamin with him on a road trip for a week, he would take these B lozenges. 

Another Doctors Nutraceutical Product That I Tried

I also gave another Doctors Nutraceuticals products a whirl.  The Muscle Ezze PM worked well as a sedative.  I was lucky enough to have it on hand when I woke up the other night with terrible monthly cramps.

Overall

I am really impressed by the quality of Doctors Nutraceuticals products and will continue to purchase the B12 Ultra Fruit Immune Energizer lozenges.  Free samples are available of the PH50 Protein Greens, Muscle Ezze, Muscle Ezze PM and the B12 Ultra Fruit Immune Energizer.  There is a $4 flat shipping fee.  It is definitely worth the shipping costs for these samples. 

To learn more visit Doctors Nutraceuticals.

No comments:

Post a Comment