Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Doctors Nutraceuticals Reviews - Protein Greens, Whey Protein & Cookbook

Having had great success with Doctors Nutraceuticals products in the past, I was excited to give a couple more a spin in the house hold - PH50 Protein Greens Advanced - Natural Vanilla Flavor & Pure Whey Protein Body Lean 36, French Vanilla.

The Protein Greens are fabulous.  Both myself and my husband really love this stuff.  It makes us both look and feel great and energized immediately.  I am really happy with this powder.  Protein Greens taste great and is loaded with nutrition.  Designed for athletes and "adrenaline junkies", if you are looking for more energy Protein Greens will increase it the moment you drink it.   This Natural Superfood Supplement contains lots of healthy ingredients.  I can tell the difference between a quality product and snake oil juice.  This is really good stuff!  You can feel it right away.  Visit Doctors Nutraceuticals you for a free sample of Protein Greens.

What I Love

  •     Low in calories
  •     All natural
  •     Superfood supplement &  meal replacement
  •     Delicious
  •     Fat free 
  •     Certified Organic ingredients
  •     No sugar added
  •     High Quality
  •     Caffeine free
  •     No Soy
  •     No GMO Soy
  •     No artificial coloring or flavoring 

My husband recently built us a home gym for us and he especially is interested right now in building muscle with whey protein.  He has tried several different whey protein shakes and so far the  Pure Whey Protein Body Lean 36  is his favorite.  He says that it is the best tasting, and he really likes the fact that there is little sugar in it, yet it is delicious.  It gives him a quick energy boost and he swears up and down that it got him in shape quickly.  I did notice this and after only one month it was clear that it was working well to build muscle.  He also noted that his joints felt good, although he had no idea that L- Glutamine was added.  Wow, I thought, when he said this.  L-Glutamine is used to help athletes recover quickly following exercise and he was not looking for this, yet he noticed this quality.  Great Stuff!!!

What I Love

  •     Low in calories
  •     All natural
  •     Delicious
  •     High Quality
  •     No Aspartame
  •     No Acesulfame K
  •     Zero sugar added
  •     With L-Glutamine
  •     Also great for immunity
  •     Certified Organic ingredients  

I also cooked up some pretty rockin' dishes from the beautiful, full color 8 x 11 Delicious Cuisine and Wellness Cookbook.  Chef Matthew S. Thomas takes the reader on a culinary trip around the world, to discover the healthiest and most delicious cuisine from all over.  Just looking through the pages makes my mouth water.  This is a lovely cookbook with recipes from all over the world that are not only tasty, also they are healthy and good for you.  Awesome!  I love to eat and if it is not a nutritious meal it does not taste as good to me.  Recommended!

I am really impressed by the quality of Doctors Nutraceuticals products and will continue to purchase them.  Free samples are available of the PH50 Protein Greens, Muscle Ezze, Muscle Ezze PM and the B12 Ultra Fruit Immune Energizer.  There is a $4 flat shipping fee.  It is definitely worth the shipping costs for these samples. 

To learn more visit Doctors Nutraceuticals.

 

2 comments:

  1. Great article! I love their stuff too!
    thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I been looking for a new supplement.
    Now I found one! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete