Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Review: Hotslings Sling

I was really excited to find a baby sling that only comes in two sizes, which fit most, because I love to give them as a gift.

In the past, I have had great difficulty finding the right size for not only myself, but also when gifting.

I was excited to try it out, to test whether the sling was as easy to use as the company claims it to be and it is.

I used it for a few months and honestly, it still looks like new, even with multiple washes and holds baby in a good ergonomic position.

It comes in a cute back pack bag, and fits snug and comfy.  I like this sling and recommend it to others, especially if you are looking to purchase one as a gift ... lots of cute patterns too!

For more information, please visit https://www.hotslings.com/

1 comment: