Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Kate's Magik Review - Massage & Body Oils


“I combined methodologies that have worked for me with the ancient artistry of blending wondrous, healing essences,” says Kate, “With a lot of work, advice from friends and strangers, and many blessings, Kate's Magik was born.”

Famous for creating delicious fragrance blends with a purpose, Kate's Magic has left me spellbound, caught in a web of pleasure, health and delight ... intoxicated and tickled by good vibes.  The entire line of Kate's potions is like having a wizard as your best friend - Beaucoup D'amour!!!

What I Love ...
  • All blends are infused with healing reiki energies,blending area is treated as a sacred space
  • All blends are 100% pure and natural
  • Use sweet almond oil and avacado oil as carriers, along with purified water
  • All products are hand blended in small batches 
  • Created with love from a team of creative, non-conformists
  • All ingredients are medicinal, aromatherapy grade essential oils
  • Some of the ingredients are organic or wild crafted
  • Lots of products
  • Great customer service
  • Addictive scents 
  • Labels are classy and do not damage easily (oil resistant)
  • Glass bottles (swiss-made violet biophotonic)

Review: Body perfume oils 

I love body oils, especially perfume body oils that intoxicate ... Kate's body oils are awesome, nourishing and deeply hydrating, I find they work best right out of the shower or bath.  

Blue Morpho

Here is little taste of the magic ... This is from the box of this body oil - "Blue Morpho body oil will help you grow into your next life-stage with strength and an open heart".  It seems this oil arrived just in the nick of time, in perfect divine right order.  I must be in alignment, as I was searching for something to help me through transition when an unknowing friend, out of the blue, sent me a link to Kate's Magik.

My favorite of the body perfume oils, Blue Morpho is subtle, yet powerful.  Sandlewood, vanilla, nutmeg and pink grapefruit work together creating an alchemical blend unique and unlike any scent I have ever experienced.

Sensual and sweet, with a little bit of rebellion, Blue Morpho is the perfect everyday oil.  It is light, yet effective in giving me a moment of bliss while applying it ... a gift that lingers for hours.  My husband is sensitive to scents sometimes, mainly when he has a headache, and he found this to be pleasurable every time I wore it (even during headaches), never once triggering a headache or allergic response.

Feminine, calming, slightly earthy, floral, skillfully flirtatious and deeply soulful ... Blue Morpho makes me feel good! 

The other body oils are just awesome and I am sure that each will resonate with me at a different time in my life ... or a different day, moment etc.  I tried all of them out and truly love them all, although my favorite is the Blue Morpho, simply because it is light enough to use everyday.  I would purchase them all, to use during different moods, events, etc.  They are all made with vitamin E, sweet almond and avacado oil, creating a skin-loving elixir that rocks.  I highly recommend all of Kate's Magik body oils!!!



Review: Massage oils 

Nothing goes better with a nice message than a top shelf massage oil.  I gave all six a go, each while massaging someone in my immediate circle.  My thoughts ... 

Aphrodisian Fire is properly named, although Intense unstoppable seduction would also qualify.  This oil is perfect for tantric massage, a night alone with your beautiful one or any time you desire love and passion.  It get's attention, and fast.  Erotic, sexy and exciting, this patchouli, rose, sandalwood blend is intoxicating and addictive ... I love using this not only as a massage oil, but also as a body oil during music festivals.  I massage my hubby with it and then soak my body with some too.  We smell great all night ... so fun!!!  The massage oils are also made with Vitamin E, avacado oil and sweet almond oil, so they are super nourishing and healthy for the skin, taking the properties deep into the body and bloodstream.  

The Letting Go oil for emotional release and stress relief not only is a great massage oil that smells amazing, but it says something important - Sometimes people need to be reminded to let go of those toxic emotions.  Let go the toxic emotions and make room for the healing emotions.  This is another one of my favorite massage oils.  I love to use it during reiki, massage sessions.  


Overall I really enjoyed all the massage oils.  Highly recommended!!!

I am really happy with Kate's Magik products and I think you will too.  For more information, please visit www.katesmagik.com.

3 comments:

  1. great article! lots of cool things to think about buying now!
    thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used these products myself and just purchased a lotion for my girlfriend for valentines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article you shared. Massage is very useful for our body heath and fitness. I get 3 times massage in a week. Please share some more information about massage oils.

    ReplyDelete