Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Review: Sumbody Soap and Lip Balm




Designed to feed the entire sum of a person, Sumbody is a natural skincare line, free of synthetic chemicals and preservatives. Batch-by-batch, each item is produced by hand, with attention and care, several times each year to ensure the beneficial freshness of each and every scrumptious body treat.  Sumbody CEO and co-founder, Deborah Burnes, says "let's make it pure and let's make it work". She is doing a great job sticking with this philosophy. All-natural, earth-friendly, pure skin care that never contains any parabens, petroleum products, animal oils, sodium laurel/laureth sulfates, or artificial preservatives.  They buy organic and locally-produced ingredients whenever possible.  

My husband loves to call me lucky lips ever since I began to use Sumbody's Lucky Lips lip balm. He is extremely picky about what i wear on my lips, because he ends up wearing it too.  Lucky for me he loves this stuff ... loves it.  I tried a new flavor, the rose coconut lucky lips.  This has a nice light scent and flavor and is extremely nourishing.  I want to eat it!  

I finally had the opportunity to use Sumbody's soap ... the jasmine-orange blossom.  It was incredible.  Jasmine is known to be an aphrodisiac, so this soap is perfect to use when you are planning on being with your honey.  He will be buzzing around you like never before.  You will notice! The scent lasted long on my skin after I got out of the shower and the bathroom smelled good for hours too. Yummm!  

For more information, please visit Sumbody.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment