Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Review: Randall Paskemin - Goodnight, Sweet Dreams, I Love You

Randall Paskemin is one of the most prolific traditional Native American singers and songwriters today.  In Goodnight, Sweet Dreams, I Love You he has put together a lovely collection of songs and sweet lullabies for children.  Sung in both English and Cree, these songs share the loving family traditions of Native peoples.  The entire album is charming, sure to bring years of pleasure to the little ones.  Track one is a birthday song, a song that is worth the CD in itself, although the entire album is beautiful. Highly recommended!

For more information, please visit Canyon Records.

3 comments:

  1. I love this album. I have it and it is my little brothers favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful album

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this music and So do my children

    ReplyDelete