Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Review: Coolpacifiers.com

If you are looking for the perfect gift for a new mom, new birth or if you are pregnant or a new mom yourself, Coolpacifiers.com has lots of must-have products.  I have never found a boutique quite like this one.  They have everything from personalized pacifiers and bottles to a diamond pacifier, which costs 17 grand.  Customer service is great and delivery is really quick.  If you love unique and hip gifts and baby gear, you will be sure to find something to smile about at coolpacifers.com.  

I took my beautiful twins, 12 months old, out with some cool pacifiers.  My little princess and her brother were really rocking, with the rock n roll pacifiers from coolpacifiers.com.  I knew that I would create a buzz with these pacifiers and sure enough I did ... a lot of it.  In fact, my little one's looked so cute, their grandparents went out and bought them some baby instruments to play.  They are a little too young for them right now, but come Fall I think they will be ready to rock.  There are lots of designer pacifiers to choose from at great prices ... and of course they are tested safe.  They have a really great selection of personalized baby clips, really cute and you can personalize them.  These are a must-have, especially with twins.  They have bottles with labels ... a necessity in my home.  These are great, especially during day care.  The labels are wonderful because you can use them with all the bottles and sippy's too.  Highly recommended.

I gave one of the silicone baby bibs a spin around the kitchen.  I thought it would be a lot of fun to compare notes so I put the silicone bib on one twin and a regular bib on the other.  Environmentally friendly and made of 100% all natural silicone, this bib has an adjustable neck and can safely be washed in the dishwasher or wiped clean. They do not contain BPA, lead, latex or phthalates.  It did not take me long to become dependent on this bib.  There was not competition against a normal bib, which gets very messy.  This one could easily be rinsed off or washed with the dishes.  This is especially important, especially when traveling, with a sitter, or anywhere else extra laundry could be a problem. 

Coolpacifiers.com is awesome!!!  I cannot recommend them enough.  For more information, or to order please visit http://www.coolpacifiers.com.

1 comment:

  1. Many moms are now used to love using baby using silicone baby bibs. Silicone baby bibs are really helpful. It is not easy to take care of little ones but because of these kind of baby bibs, life can be more easier for every mothers and caregivers of toddlers. Messiness is no longer a problem because of it's good quality that will surely satisfy every mommy.

    ReplyDelete