Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Review: Loveability Robert Holden Ph.D.

 Loveability by  Robert Holden Ph.D. is a mediation on love, an inspiring and colorful reminder that giving and receiving love is the key to everything we desire.  Loveability teaches that in essence, there are really only two realities: love and  fear.  To live in love is to be truly happy and realize the essential truth that we are love.  Reading this book makes me feel so good, as I begin to unveil the truth of my essence ... I am love.  I AM LOVE!!!  You are love too ... It feels good just saying it.  I am a Queen of Water at heart, in love with love.  I will always be a teacher and student of love.  Robert Holden has really hit the mark with this book.  I cannot recommend it enough.  Give yourself the gift of Loveability.

For more information, please visit Hayhouse.com.

I have received this book from Hay House Publishing Company for the sole purpose of review. My review is solely based on my opinion of this title.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect book for everyone.

    I can';t wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay House is great!

    Great website!

    ReplyDelete