Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Review: Frappe Mocha Cream Lotion Kit



I found this great shop online with supplies to make lotions, candles, hair and skin products and many other fun projects.  It is called Nature's Garden Candle and Soap Making Supplies.  They have free classes and lots of great education on the website.  Customer service is great and they have a large selection of ingredients, including ready to use full kits to get you started.  I received the Frappe Mocha Cream Lotion Kit, included was a recipe for delicious, chocolate-coffee body lotion, all the ingredients to make it and jars to put it in.  

The kit comes packaged in an attractive, zippered bag containing the following ingredients to make the lotion; vitamin E oil, sweet almond oil, cocoa butter, stearic acid, optiphen preservative, coffee fragrance oil, coffee grounds (you could brew them if you choose not to use them), traditional emulsifying wax, chocolate fudge oil, four clear jars with lids, coffee filter, plastic transfer pipettes and of course the recipe and directions.  All of this for $16.99.  

 
It did not take me long to give this recipe a spin.  I love lotions and potions and good smelling creams ... Following this recipe sparked something within me ... I want to make more!!!  The recipe was easy to follow, the ingredients were all there in the kit and the inspiration in my heart was on fire.  This kit is awesome.  It would make a wonderful gift.  My lotion turned out great.  It smells really good and makes my skin soft and nourished feeling.  I cannot recommend this enough.  For more information, please visit Nature's Garden Candle and Soap Making Supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment