Pages

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Review: Diana Cooper's Angels of Light Cards

The Angels of Light Cards by Diana Cooper are an exquisite deck of 52 Angel cards, each of which represent a different angel quality plus 2 additional instruction cards.  I love this deck because the messages are simple and easy to understand, yet deeply meaningful.  They bring great clarity to situations that I feel confused about and guide me toward the best action to take.

The cards serve to help connect with the angelic realm, raising the consciousness and frequency of those who use them.  This is my favorite angel deck because it gives such clear guidance and makes me feel empowered, strong and joyful.  Each card has an affirmation on the bottom and the box and designed to become a card holder, so you can showcase a new card each day. 

For more information, please visit Findhorn Press.





No comments:

Post a Comment