Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Duchess Marden Face Cream


Duchess Marden was inspired by a journey the founder, Marla Steuer took with her husband to Southeast Asia.  Following a desert trek in India, she came upon pure rose water and discovered charm, ritual, scent and pleasure all at once. When she learned of the many benefits of the rose, she was inspired to share this precious secret with everyone ... and so Duchess Marden was born.

I have been a huge Duchess Marden lover, ever since I was introduced to it.  The products are fabulous, healing, natural and deeply penetrating.  The signature Duchess Marden scent is lovely ... as natural as having a rose sitting at your side.  Duchess Marden is the cream of the crop.


Many woman have a tough time finding a great face cream.  I sure did.  This is by far my absolute favorite face cream ... ever.  Of course I love the signature rose scent.  I love the bottle - see image on left.  It is not ridiculously priced like many higher end products and it is all natural.  No bad chemicals or poisons in this bottle - no sir.  These I love, but what I love the most about this cream is the way it makes my skin look and feel.  First of all it absorbs quickly and is never oily.  Then it plumps my face in such a way where my wrinkles disappear - they really do.  It  also evens out my complexion, so I do not need to use as much make-up.  It has vitamins and minerals in it to help improve cellular metabolism and mushroom extracts to help fade skin discolorations.  This luxurious cream also contains organic shea butter, apricot oil, cetyl babassuate, and hydrolyzed oat protein add soothing moisture to dry damaged skin.

I LOVE IT!!!

Visit Duchess Marden, for more information.

4 comments:

  1. looks like great stuff.
    love to hear more about them and other products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angel. Just ordered a bottle.

    carol @ the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can definitely see your skills in the article you write.
    The arena hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not
    afraid to mention how they believe. All the time go after your heart.


    Look at my homepage :: raspberry ketones reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mode of telling the whole thing in this piece of writing is really pleasant, all can simply
    be aware of it, Thanks a lot.

    Reverge review

    ReplyDelete