Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Reviews: Vapour Organic Beauty



I am in love with Vapour Organic Beauty. This is one of the most trust-worthy companies that I have come across.  The products are unmatched.  The website has tips and tricks for getting a desired look with the unique formulas of Vapour which is a big plus, and if you are still needing guidance there awesome customer service is sure to help.  This brand is one of a kind.  They are friends of the earth, humanity, animals and the bees.  They really care!!!

Why I Love Vapour Organic Beauty
  • Website has lots of education and guidance, including videos and personalized expert advise
  • 100% natural -  70% Certified Organic Ingredients & 30% vitamins and minerals
  • Animal friendly
  • Chemical free
  • Paraben free
  • No nano particles
  • Inner and outer packaging recyclable
  • Made with wind power
  • Made with biodegradable ingredients
  • Unique formulas, unlike any other brand on the market
  • Light reflection technology
  • Lover & protectors of the bees
  • Signed the Campaign for safe cosmetics
  • Sustainable
  • High Quality
  • Support non profits, including Breast Cancer Research
  • Award-winning
  • Used and loved by celebrities
  • Large selection of products and color options
  • Risk free guarantee
  • Reasonable priced
  • Long shelf life, most are shelf stable for a minimum of two years
  • Pregnancy and breastfeeding friendly 

 Elixir Plumping Lip Gloss

I cannot get enough pout, so naturally plumping them up a bit pulled me in like a hypnotic stare.  Elixir Plumping Gloss is a clean gloss, free of dangerous chemicals.  Hydrating botanicals and organic plumping liposomes lock in maximum moisture for ultra hydrated, voluptuous lips.  

This gloss gives me lips a nice shine, but in all truth if it plumped them up, it was only slightly.  I really did not notice any change in size.  It does make my lips look very nice though, especially because of the smile I wear with it on knowing that I am not poisoning myself to wear it.  Elixir’s pure plant ingredients are vacuum processed, without chemicals, to produce a superior lip gloss.  I really like, although I do wish it plumped them up a little more.  I found it to work much better when the weather is warmer for some reason.

Mesmerize Eyeliner


I must admit, I am more of a liquid eye liner kind of gal.  I was pleasantly surprised by the performance of this liner ... and although it created a different look than I normally wear (with the liquid), I am happy with the results.  Trying new things is good! I created a sexy, smoky, seductive cat eye look that received many compliments.  This is one of the best non-liquid eyeliners that I have ever used.  This lustrous, organic eyeliner glides on effortlessly.  A blending tool  is included on the reverse side of the liner.  Not only does it work well, it also stays on all day without smearing.

Best of all this liner is nourishing for the lids, as it is made with loving ingredients. Most eyeliners contain unhealthy ingredients that actually age the skin around the eyes, not this one.  Create a gorgeous look, Vapour Style!!!

I Love it & Highly Recommend it!


Vapour Organic Beauty products  are three stars above the best ... a natural beauty trump card!  

For more information 





No comments:

Post a Comment