Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Review: Aveeno Clear Comlpexion pads and moisturizer

As a teenager I certainly had my fair share of skin troubles.  My acne was not horrible, yet it plagued me with its imperfection.  The one thing that I have looked forward with my aging skin is a lack of worry about breaking out.  Well, unfortunately my skin still thinks it is young.  Certainly this has its advantages, then again it breaks out really easy.  My acne prone skin really needs a lot of tender loving care, so when I saw that Aveeno has a tender loving clear complexion line I new that I must try it.  I tried 2 products from the clear complexion line, the daily cleansing pads and the daily moisturizer. 


AVEENO® CLEAR COMPLEXION Daily Cleansing Pads

 I expected these cleansing pads to be similar to Oxy or Stridax pads, only a little healthier.  They are not anything like these at all.  I was pleasantly surprised by these pads.  Rather than being your typical acne cleansing pads, these are a pre-soaked acne fighting, salicylic acid blemish treatment.  The pads gently exfoliate with moisture-rich soy extracts, so they never over dry my skin.  Traditional Chinese medicine has used soy for thousands of years to reduce the appearance of blotchiness and discoloration.  My body reacts really well to natural ingredients.  The pads themselves are really nice, with a soft side and an abrasive side for exfoliation.  I can use one pad twice.  These pads are awesome!  What a great idea.  They are perfect for traveling and especially useful for those who need to exfoliate often, like myself.  They certainly did clear up my complexion.  5 Stars!!!

AVEENO® CLEAR COMPLEXION Daily Moisturizer

This is a great oil-free face moisturizer that is hypoallergenic and noncomedogenic.  It contains soy and salicylic acid to help clear up blemishes and improve the health of your complexion.  I love this daily moisturizer.  It has a pleasant scent, makes my skin look great and works well day and night.  5 Starts!!!



To learn more about Aveeno and Aveeno products, please visit them online.




No comments:

Post a Comment