Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Fully Fertile: A 12-Week Plan for Optimal Fertility (2nd ed.) by Quinn, Heller and Bussell

Fully Fertile a lovely book that teaches about relaxation, nutrition, exercise, prayer, lowering stress and much more all geared toward increasing fertility.  I love this book.  It has been quite helpful in my circle and I recommend it to anyone who is on the fertility journey.  I think it's wonderful for any woman wanting to improve her health and lower stress while trying to conceive. After about a week on this program I felt more relaxed and am much better able to curb feelings of frustration and anxiety.  It also helped me to increase my energy and joy for life.  I have read several books on fertility but this book proved to be the most thorough and holistic.  The wisdom in the book will assist in leading a healthy lifestyle, so no matter what happens you are sure to win reading it. I find Fully Fertile to be a warm and reassuring read - highly recommended!

For more information, please visit Findhorn Press.

No comments:

Post a Comment