Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Review: Ashana



Music is a blessing, a prayer, and a healing when it comes deeply from the heart,” says Ashana. “Music can transport us, lift us to the place where we gently let go and open to receive, reflect and remember the Love we truly Are. And as we begin to rest in this Love, our world is transformed. We see beauty in everything. And Heaven becomes fully present in every moment, right here on Earth.”

My goodness, this woman is talented ... and beautiful.  Her celestial, angelic music penetrates deep, with a healing resonance and heart opening frequency.  Ashana’s original sound is the forefront of an entirely new genre of healing music and she is considered one of the best healing musicians and new age artists of our time.  Her singing bowls have a voice and personality ... perhaps even their own spirits.

Ashana's ethereal voice inspires me to live in my highest place and nurture my true potential. Her music is spiritually uplifting, healing and brings me to great inner peace and happiness.

I hope I can see Ashana at some time in concert.  She is amazing live.  Check out the videos below. 

For more information, please visit Ashana.

No comments:

Post a Comment