Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Nardo's Natural Body Lotion and Face Lotion Reviews

Nardo’s Natural, Organic Skincare was established in April of 2009 by the four Nardo brothers.  They worked hard together to create an effective & healthy skincare line with ingredients derived from nature.  They recently added a new memer to their team, when they were joined by business partner, Barbara Corcoran when they were on the Shark Tank.

I reviewed two of the Nardo's Natural products, body lotion and face lotions.  Being a maker of natural cosmetics myself, I love to try as many naturals as possible.  I was impressed by both these products right away.  They both gave my skin a nice, healthy glow immediately and they have a light, fresh scent.  The ingredients are amazing and the prices are almost too good to be true.  I highly recommend them both.  

Organic Body Lotion - $19.99, 7.6 oz 

Organic Facial Moisturizer - $24.99, 1.7 oz


 For more information, please visit Nardo's Natural Organic Skincare.

1 comment:

  1. Body butter is essential for any skin . It absorbs any skin. TO get more information . Visit : vegantreeowl.com.au

    ReplyDelete