Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Fairhaven Health Reviews

I have some wonderful news to share ... Are you ready?  
Everybody ready???

My husband and I are trying to conceive ... Yay!!!  Although I am not pregnant yet, I have great expectations that I will be soon and I have really had some great support along the way from Fairhaven Health.  If you are trying to conceive I highly recommend that you give them a visit.  They have so many products designed to safely and naturally promote fertility, pregnancy wellness, and breastfeeding success.  Customer Service is so wonderful ... compassionate, resourceful and informative.  I feel like an individual and they seem to care about this process just as much as I do.  Fairhaven Health has great vibes ... and these vibes are contagious.  When it comes to something so important, it is nice to have a company that cares so much, a name you can trust with high-quality natural products.

I want to share my thoughts about some of the products that I have been using so far.  

FertilAid for Women FertilAid for Women is a fertility supplement to promote hormonal balance and help women conceive.  I found that this supplement worked well to regulate my cycle, which had been irregular for quite some time.  Irregular cycles make it difficult to chart ovulation, which is the time when conception occurs.  I like this supplement because it is all natural.  FertilAid for Women is the doctor-approved and ObGyn-recommended supplement designed to increase fertility and improve reproductive health.  It is a combination of scientifically-validated herbal ingredients and essential vitamins, FertilAid promotes female hormonal balance and reproductive wellness, supporting fertility and optimizing your chances to conceive.


BFP Ovulation TestThe BFP Ovulation Test is a urine-based ovulation test for women who are trying-to-conceive.  A box, retailing around 25 dollars, includes 7 ready to use tests.  They are really easy to use, with a quick read.  The process takes around five minutes. Simply hold the absorbent tip in your urine stream for ten seconds and lay the test on a flat surface with the reading window facing up.  A positive result indicates you're at peak fertility. It is best to have some kind of an idea when you are conceiving, to preserve using the tests up too quickly.  When you're trying to conceive, knowing when you ovulate - your most fertile time of month is so helpful ... 

Digital Basal ThermometerThe Fairhaven Digital Basal Thermometer is a digital basal thermometer designed specifically for fertility charting.  This thermometer allows a woman to determine her body temperature for basal body temperature (BBT) charting purposes.  It is inexpensive, retailing at less than nine dollars and easy to use.  I have had lots of success with this little device, making predicting my most fertile times easy.  I love this product and recommend it to all women who are trying to conceive.  


Bend, Breathe, & Conceive - Fertility Yoga DVD 

Bend, Breathe, & Conceive - Fertility Yoga DVD
This is not only a great yoga DVD, it is also a great education resource for getting pregnant.  For example did you know that daily anxieties and “fertility frustration" can trigger the release of stress hormones that disrupt the healthy functioning of the reproductive systems.  It is really important to just relax and breathe.  If you have ever heard a couple all stressed out about getting pregnant and then say once we just let go and accept it when it happens and then it does, you now know why.

Anna Davis, PhD, RYT, scientist and yoga instructor, guides you through a series of physical poses, yogic breathing techniques, visualizations and meditation practices in Bend, Breathe & Conceive.

Practicing this DVD gives me the confidence that I can get through my pregnancy. labor and delivery well because I will be in great shape.  I also like the fact that my body looks good and feels good!  Highly recommended!!! I love this DVD.  

For more information, please visit http://www.fairhavenhealth.com.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Angel for this great info!
    Your blogs are always a BIG help!!!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete