Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser Review


Every Aveeno product that i have ever tried, I love and this one is no exception.  This is my favorite brand that I can purchase pretty much anywhere.  

The Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser is made with Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to chamomile that has calming properties.

It is a super light foaming cleanser that is said to help visibly reduce the appearance of redness and calm dry, irritated or sensitive skin while gently cleansing. It is fragrance-free, soap-free, noncomedogenic, and hypoallergenic.  

I really like this cleanser because it removes my make-up and cleans my skin without much effort.  I do not need to scrub, not even my heavy eye make-up.  It leaves my skin really soft and smooth, as though I have put on a moisturizer.  It never, ever dries my skin out and leaves it looking radiant and glowing.  

I am an herbalist and I delight in the fact that this cleanser contains Fewerfew, a daisy-like traditional medicinal herb that was once believed to have been used to save the life of someone who had fallen from the Parthenon, the temp of the goddess Athena on the Acropolis in Athens.   It is also sometimes referred to as bachelor's buttons or featherfew.  The naturally calming Feverfew is a resilient flower that is known for its soothing properties, which makes the entire line of Aveeno Feverfew  formulas soothing for sensitive skin and great to help visibly reduce the appearance of redness for skin that's calm and beautiful.  I have found this to be true and highly recommend this cleanser, especially if you have sensitive skin.

For more information, please visit Aveeno!

3 comments: