Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Thyme Maternity


Has anyone noticed the price of maternity clothing?  Way too high, most of the time ... if you want something nice anyhow.  I was really excited when contacted the other day to review some clothing from the Thyme Maternity Line, which sells at babies-r-us.  I expected them to be expensive, especially after I put them on ... and was surprised when I realized how reasonable this maternity line really is.  I am really impressed by this alone, because so many brands are priced so high and often out-of-reach.

I felt like Kate Moss, strutten' my stuff for hubby down the kitchen runway.  He is the true test, issuing the only seals-of-approval that I need ... and the verdict?  Well, let's learn a bit more about Thyme Maternity first ...

Thyme Maternity has an entire line of maternity and nursing clothing ... from dresses, to slacks, shirts, casual, dressy and everything in between.  They are all reasonably priced.

I was sent three different pieces from the line to review ... Thyme Maternity Now & After Long Sleeve V-Neck Stretch Tee, Petite Thyme Maternity MODERN Dress Pant with 3 in 1 Panel and the Thyme Maternity Now & After Short-Sleeve V-Neck Tee.  All three pieces are great quality and fit me exceptionally well and look really nice on me.  I was fortunate enough to have a few friends to help me review these pieces, which really worked out well because the tops are for wearing while pregnant and also after, while nursing.  We love them all ... LOVE THEM!!!  The tops are nice, casual and easy to wear on a daily basis.  These slacks are dressy, nice for work ... and extremely comfy.  They fold three ways for extra comfort and make it really easy to pair them with tops.  I love this brand. 

For more information, or to order please visit Thyme Maternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment