Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

HollyBeth's Natural Luxury

Product Review: HollyBeth's Natural Luxury

HollyBeth has done a great job creating an organic line of body products that are safe, nourishing and smell divine. All products are hand made with love and passion in HollyBeth’s Studio in Atlanta, GA.

If you are like me you can't get enough of organic natural beauty cosmetics and the more natural the better. It does not get any more natural then HollyBeth's Natural Luxury. I had the opportunity to sample 3 of her products ... see the products and ingredients below. 
  • Flourish: Made with Rose Absolute Precious Oil (Rosa Damascena)*, Jasmine Absolute Oil (Jasminum Grandiflorum)*, and an exclusive blend of Organic Certified Essential Oils & Vitamin E.
  • Hair & Body Silk: Camellia oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Argania (Argan) spinosa oil*, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Andropogon zizanioides (Vetiver) Oil.* *organic
  • Organic Cleanser - Chamomile: Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil*, Olea Europaea (olive) Oil*, Aloe (vera) Barbadensis Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary)Oil*, Oenotera Biennis (evening primrose) Oil*, Chamomilla Recutita (matricaria) Flower Oil* *organic
 I am in love with this organic cleanser.  It does not strip your skin of moisture the way soooo many cleansers do ... it actually moisturizes my skin and removes my eye make-up with ease.  This is one of the best cleansers I have ever used ... and I have used many.

I like the flourish perfume, as it is all natural and clean smelling - very citrus and enlivening.  The hair and body silk is great to take along to festivals because it is a 2-in-1, as well as being a bit of a perfume too.  I tried the chocolate-peppermint scented ... yummmm!!!

I love HollyBeth products.  They never let me down.

For more details, please visit HollyBeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment