Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Conscious Spirit Oracle Deck Review


Stunning, colorful, original and helpful, the Conscious Spirit Oracle Deck, a 44 card oracle deck has a feminine, magical quality that only few decks contain.  I love them from top to bottom, front to back, left to right ... I love the descriptions, the artwork and everything else about them.  I love working with them, and often incorporate them into my professional intuitive readings, simply because they are so beautiful to look at ... Sometimes I mediate on a card I pick randomly, sometimes I meditate on the back of the card ... I find this to be one the most gorgeous choices for the back of the deck that I have ever seen ...

For more information, please visit U.S. Games

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for a wonderful comment xxx SO happy you are getting as much joy from them as I did creating them. much love and warm blessings xxx
    PS: Would you mind if I used your review on my website? I will include a link back to your blog.

    ReplyDelete