Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Review: Biddy Tarot - Tarot Guides

Professional tarot reader, mentor and blogger, Brigit (the founder of Biddy Tarot) has some wonderful guides to help teach the tarot in a flash.  A professional reader myself, I thought it best that I test out the usefulness of these guides with a neophyte on the tarot path.  For two months one of my friends' daughters used three of the Biddy Tarot Guides to learn this ancient art ... and then, she gave me a reading.  I was quite amazed at how quickly she understood not only the meanings of the cards, but also the spiritual element to the tarot.  I would recommend these guides to anyone who is wanting to learn the tarot.  For more information, please visit Biddy Tarot.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your positive feedback. I'm so glad to hear that my eBooks helped your friend's daughter to read the Tarot.

    ReplyDelete