Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Review: The Greening

The Greening: What if a Book Could Answer All Your Deepest Questions . . . If You were Willing to Risk Everything? 

 The Greening, by Margaret Coles is one of the best fiction books that I have read this year.  Interesting, unique and spiritual, I could not put it down until it was finished ... and then, I read it again.  It took me a week to read it twice.  I am predicting a best-seller here.  
Joanna, the main character, is a journalist who stumbles upon a very personal journal written by a girl named Anna Leigh. 
 If you love spiritual, mysteries ... or if you don't, you will love The Greening.  I have received this book from Hay House Publishing Company for the sole purpose of review. My review is solely based on my opinion of this title.

No comments:

Post a Comment