Pages

Friday, April 1, 2016

Earthing Book & Conductive Mat Review

LOVE IT!!!

My intuition has always told me that running through the grass with bare is somehow good for me, and as it turns out ... it is!  I am absolutely in love the newest book that i have added to my collection called Earthing - The most important health discovery ever?  I cannot recommend this book enough.  You can listen to the audio version for free on earthing.com, but I find owning a copy to be money well-spent, as I can flip through the pages and take it with me on my travels.

Earthing is grounding to the energies of the earth, which has numerous health benefits on an emotion, physical and mental level ... and any other level ... spiritual too!

I tried the conductive mat as well, and I can actually feel the subtle vibration of the mat when I lay on it.  I love it and I think you will too!  Something good is always happening when you ground your energies to the earth.

For more info visit both these links.  You will not be disappointed.  This is important and it is good to get the word out about how important grounding really is.

https://www.earthing.com/

http://www.earthinginstitute.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment