Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Review: Mountain Mama Lassen Hooded Jacket

Mountain Mama Lassen Hooded Jacket

I wouldn't be surprised if I spotted one of Hollywood's elite in this maternity must-have by Mountain Mama.  No matter who you are, or what kind of style you have ... elegant and classy, rock and roll, sporty, sexy or sophisticated ... this jacket is for you.  

Versatile and super comfy, you can pair this Mountain Mama favorite with pretty much anything.  Designed for the active preggo's among us, this jacket is made move in, yet be cozy enough to sleep in ... and everything in between.  This is one of those fashion finds that you will always want near, no matter the season ... no matter the reason!


Slimming, chic and sleek ... Celebrate that baby!

The Mountain Mama Lassen Hooded Jacket is the perfect hoodie, especially if you live outdoors, exercise or plan to travel or camp while pregnant like myself.  I never want to take it off ... I have traveled the backcountry wilderness, campground nature walks, malls across the country and 5 star restaurants while wearing this maternity favorite.  It has an addictive effect...

I felt good, because I looked good and was warm, without being too hot.  I can wear this jacket while breast feeding too.

I honestly never wanted to take it off ... it makes me feel safe and secure, especially when I need a moment to myself to meditate and breathe.  I put the hood up and do just that.  I wore it so much, washed it a bunch too and it still looks new. 

I cannot recommend this jacket enough ...

Available in black and claret (reddish-marroon).

Pros
  • Comfy & Cozy
  • Thumb-cuffs
  • Made with Mountain Mama's Bellyglove material
  • Thigh length cut
  • Fits before, during and after pregnancy perfectly
  • Extra high neck
  • Fitted hood
  • 4-way stretch of Polartec® PowerStretch® fleece
  • Affordable
Cons 
  • Only available in two colors

Price: $129.00



7 comments:

  1. I have this jacket. i still wear it. it looks new and I can see why it got such a raving review because i feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like something I would wear normally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel, i just bought this - great idea, MLY

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered this for a camping trip we are scheduled to take this christmas. we are going to the beach this year LOL for the holidays. I am 2 months pregnant and more excited than i have ever been in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! I pinned this and hopefully will get a chance to make one someday soon. Found you at Keep it Simple!

    ReplyDelete