Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Review: Bellydance Maternity, NOM Raleigh Dress

Bellydance Maternity, NOM Raleigh Dress


This bombshell dress by NOM is flattering, sexy, convenient and comfortable, perfect for any event.  It makes me want to get pregnant, just so I can wear it and if you love compliments, prepare yourself ... you will get them, many of them.  

I really like the way my belly looks in the NOM Raleigh dress.  It is made with 67% polyester, 27% rayon and 6% spandex and it fits my belly like nobodies business.  My husband cannot take his eyes off of me and when you are pregnant you feel that compliment in your anahata chakra ... I cannot tell you enough how gorgeous I feel in this ... it actually seems to slim me down a bit, while accentuating and celebrating the miracle itself ... Truly Lovely!  The elegant design put a spin on lady chic and if you are a hip kind of mama, you will be happy with this dress! 

The dress is machine washable, on the gentle and does not become worn and torn after washing it.  It still looks new for years, as long as you follow the directions properly. 

Spend your coin on a winner and expect comfort, quality and designer fashions from NOM.  NOM is Belly Dance Maternity's proprietary line and if you are looking for fashion with flavor and style, look no further.  Belly Dance Maternity has a nice selection of really beautiful maternity clothes from NOM and many other brands that they carry.  There is a nice mix of casual, to office-appropriate, to out on the town, knock your socks off kind of outfits. 

You are sure to stop traffic and turn heads while wearing this A-class maternity piece.  Celebrate that baby!

Pros
  • Made in the USA
  • Machine washable
  • Gorgeous
  • Form fitting and flattering
  • Comfortable
  • Durable

Cons
  • ...
Price: $116.00

5 comments:

  1. this is a real winner, i think my wife would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something about being pregnant rQy makes me want to wear stripes. Anyone else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am going to buy this dress for Christmas party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have visited this place before. nice people. customer service was helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful clothing line and cool idea here!

    ReplyDelete