Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Anya's Garden Perfumes

Anya's Garden

I am IN LOVE with Anya's Garden Perfumes ...

I cannot express the joy I experience from reviewing, often excited about the dedication and love that goes into the creation and development of "the finished product".  Every once in a review I am blown away by my discoveries when researching a company.  As with every entity that lives at its center is the heart and the heart of an operation can be quite revealing.     

I am not sure if it is the story of Anya's Garden or sniffing eleven of Anya's many scents that has left me SPELLBOUND, but one thing I can say for sure ... I will be back for more of these lovely, exotic perfumes and plan on giving them all ago at one time or another.

Anya's Garden

When I opened up what I thought to be a simple sample package I was unaware that scent can be quite addictive ... as life takes on a whole new meaning, with an added dimension and richer depth.  Simply put "How did I ever do without this before".  Intoxicating, liberated and divinely eloquent, the power of fine fragrance is unsurpassed. 
 Visions of romance flood my mind and my heart with a delicious and sweet apple of desire that I had not tasted before.  This was an experience nothing like top shelf department store "ode dau toilet".  This had a purity and an erotic tone, with notes of all my favorite natural ingredients dancing with the delight of an expression of individual potential.  Engulfed in the intimacy of my own flesh, I beckon life to welcome me as I except this olfactory invitation.

Strolling through the diverse and colorful landscape of Anya's Garden, I test each of the eleven vials of Anya's sample box ($70.00) one by one in the order advised by the card that accompanied this hypnotic, trance inducing collection of enchantment.  As Anya highlights, perfume is a lot like wine.  When you test it you must experience first the lightest and softest scents and move graciously into the stronger, more assertive, full-bodied fragrances.

Anya's Garden Magic

Anya's perfumes do not contain any petroleum products, phthalates or synthetics whatsoever.  Anya uses all natural materials around the globe in her transmutational alchemical perfumes.

Cooking With Essential Oils

I was unaware that you could cook with some essential oils and excited to give some of Anya's culinary best a spin around my brand new kitchen ... visions of romance and dancing, while orange chocolate brownies and lavender candy kisses beckoned as evening approached.  I never new that perfuming your food could be done, let alone so simple.  I highly recommend the  Lavender essential oil and blood orange essential oil.  I am sure the others that Anya carries will be fabulous as well!

Thank you Anya.  I have a new found appreciation of perfuming and am inspired to begin mixing up a few myself, in a new sudio devoted to the sacred art of scent.  

For more information please visit ...


http://AnyasGarden.com
http://NaturalPerfumers.com
http://PerfumeClasses.com


5 comments:

  1. any chance you could tell me how much it costs for her to post things to australia? i'm interested in buying some stuff from her too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. any chance you could tell me how much it cost to get her to post the stuff to you? i've been thinking about placing an order from her too...

    also which things did you get in your sample?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would contact Anya directly, or visit her website for shipping cost. Her products are amazing and Anya is really wise with perfuming. She teaches it! Highly recommend you visit her and try her products. Here is a link -
    http://AnyasGarden.com

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is my fav when it comes to perfumes

    ReplyDelete