Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Review: Batiste Dry Shampoo



I have been a huge dry shampoo lover ever since festivals and campground are a part of my daily conversation.  Batiste Dry Shampoo is one of my favorite brands and now it is available in a lovely variety of fragrances.  I was able to try two of them - cherry & tropical. 


The rice starch in Batiste reduces oiliness on your hair and scalp for a nice, clean appearance. It also adds a little body and bounce.




It does work just as well as the original version and makes the hair smell clean and fresh with a hint more fragrance - not too much.  You must be careful to use it correctly, however, else it will put greyish-white streaks in the hair.  Read directions carefully if you use it.  I really like the tropical a lot and would buy it again.

The price varies but it usually around $8.00 a can.  Highly recommended.

For more information, please visit Batiste.




No comments:

Post a Comment