Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Review: eylure Naturalites


I love the way false eyelashes look.   They add drama and mystic ... They are hypnotic and extremely attractive!  These days there are false lashes for every occasion ... natural looking, feather lashes, color lashes, mystic lashes and even expensive designer lashes.

Artistic director of Shu Uemura has said, "False eyelashes are back and stronger than ever because they're inexpensive and provide instant gratification,"  Shu Uemura is known worldwide for their extravagant false eyelashes.

Eylure is also known worldwide for there eyelashes ... forefront of the industry ... creating quality, innovated, gorgeous lashes since 1947!  Elizabeth Taylor among many of Hollywood's elite have graced their lids with eylure ...

I was more than excited to give eylure Naturalites a try.  Anything good enough for Elizabeth ... I must admit, I have not even attempted falsies for a good ten years or so I was pleasantly surprised when I applied them almost effortlessly ... These lashes  are great because they are so natural looking and extremely easy to use.  I gave four different eylure Naturalites a wear ...I don't know which I like best because I love them all.  I was able to wear the lashes about 4 - 10 times each and each time they stayed on the entire day or night (10 - 12 hours) - very natural looking!  The are made with 100% human hair and are safe for contact wearers.  They even come with adhesive.

Extremely affordable -  $5.99

If you are a newbie or a seasoned charmer with a heavy lash addiction, these falsies will serve your eye batting needs.

For more information or to purchase, please visit ULTA.

No comments:

Post a Comment