Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Review: HABA

HABA
HABA, which stands for Health Aid Beauty Aid has been located and headquartered in Japan for over 25 years.  The natural environment and fresh, clean air add to the quality of the products.   


All HABA products are free of fragrance, mineral oil, paraben, chemically synthesized tar color- and petrochemical surfactant-free.  All of these are common additives in cosmetics and they can cause skin irritation and allergic reactions.



I have been in heaven using HABA products for the last few months.   

These products are so pure ...  with "virgin" qualities ... They are different than other products that I
normally use no scent, unknown ingredients, Japanese labeling ...  Once I read about them, I realized that HABA is topshelf .... all the way!  I tried out the entire new line of skincare products.  The one that stood out the most was the Squa Cleansing.  This is a clear thin liquid that cleans the skin.  I was impressed with it because it took my eye make-up without much effort, the way that coconut oil or olive oil does ... without leaving an oil residue.  I absolutely love it! It is like some kind of magical elixir ... It looks like water literally, with a little more thickness than H2O ... removing make-up and revealing a freshness of my skin every time I use it.  



The O/W Foundation by HABA is a very thin ... light coverage foundation.  It is perfect for everyday wear, especially if you do not like a lot of make-up ... Very Nice!  If you like a heavy coverage foundation, this may not be for you.  



 

HABA is the perfect place to buy products for people who are extremely sensitive.  Their "virgin" like purity is in a class of its own!

 

For more information, please visit http://www.haba.com




No comments:

Post a Comment