Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Review: Jade Microfiber Yoga Towel

I was pretty excited about giving a Jade Towel a spin in the yoga studio, mainly because I know that Jade is the place where the yoga teachers shop.  Also, I am a huge fan of their yoga mats, as it is the best of my collection of ten ... It arrived in the mail and I excitedly opened it up and skipped (yeah, that right, I was feeling happy) to my husband's office to show him.  He said, "hhmm, looks like a curtain", and you know what it kind of does.  This towel is pretty enough to hang up as a curtain ... all smiles.

I tested its efficiency the next day.  As we all know, pretty will only get you so far ... but before I share my experience, a little background.

The Jade microfiber yoga towel is made with polyester microfiber and weighs about 8 ounces.  It is said to be super absorbent and quick drying, as well as providing a great grip.

Towels are 24" x 72", made in the US in compliance with all US environmental, labor and consumer protection laws.

My thoughts ... This towel is so soft and lightweight.  Sometimes I use it as a blanket.  It does have a great grip, dries quickly and is really absorbent of moisture.  Very nice ... nice price too.

Jade will provide one month's worth of clean drinking water for one person in the developing world for every towel sold.  For more information, please visit Jade Yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment