Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Review: Grasse Roots Perfumery

"Natural perfume epitomizes beauty, purity, and grace.  These qualities unfold within us when we live in harmony with the natural world.  The essences of plants and flowers can bless us with sacred wisdom if we let them." -Claire Lautier (owner, perfumer)

Years ago I began to explore the luxurious and anointing world of perfumery and I have since been obsessed with them.  I recently discovered a lovely shop on the internet called Grasse Roots Perfumery.  These perfumes are made with all natural essences and botanicals ... nothing synthetic whats-so-ever.  When available they use organic.  They have a great selection and the prices are reasonable, lower than some comparable products ... good news.  Every effort is made at Grasse Roots Perfumery to use plant materials responsibly.  If you have a known allergy, exercise discretion in your choice of perfumes ... they will help you if this is the case.  Their customer service receives and A+++. 

I received the $32.00 sample set, as well as three samples of bath salts from Grasse Roots Perfumery

All the perfumes are simple lovely ... never too heavy or aggressive and I find that they each represent a different mood.  Of the 7 samples, my favorite by far is the blood orange.  Full sizes of all the perfumes on Grasse are very affordable, making them perfect for gifts as well as using everyday.  The salts, also reasonable are nice.  The fragrance lingers well after the bath is over, one of my favorite parts of using them.  My hubby likes the conifer salt ... me too.

For more information, or to order visit Grasse Roots Perfumery.   

No comments:

Post a Comment