Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Review: The Healing Tarot: 78 Ways to Wellness


The Healing Tarot: 78 Ways to Wellness is one deck and book set that is sure to be unlike any you have ever seen.  It has an archaic and authentic feel, as though the deck has preserved something only few entitled, initiated eyes have seen ... yet is simple and modern in design.  I am reminded of the Freemasonry and the Rosicrucians ... 


The Healing Tarot: 78 Ways to Wellness is a joint project from Juno Lucina (The Kingdom Within Tarot) and Monica Knighton (the Tarot of the Dead). Each black and white card is loosely based on the Rider-Waite and whimsically portrays a health and wellness message that is explained in the book that is included in this set that are encased in a box with magnetic closure ... that you can easily hide a few things in, if you look in the right places.  The deck is rather large because the cards themselves are thicker than most, although it is a traditional 78 card deck, using traditional titles for the Major Arcana, with Strength at VIII and Justice at XI. The suits are Wands, Cups, Swords and Pentacles and of course all the court cards.

This is a tarot deck that specifically addresses health and healing, containing perspectives and elements of Astrology, Archetypes and the Qabala. 



Serving as a tool for holistic healing, The Healing Tarot: 78 Ways to Wellness is in a class all by itself.  I love this deck.  Although ethically, as a professional tarot reader I am against advising on health issues, this set serves me well for my personal readings for myself and my family.  I proudly display it in my collection ... and it proudly stands out.  I noticed that it gets a lot of attention from guests ... especially my reader friends. 

 For more information, please visit The Healing Tarot.

1 comment:

  1. Love the black and white art!
    Great Tarot deck!
    Will be getting this soon!
    thank you for the great blogs!

    ReplyDelete