Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Review: The Herb Peddlers

The Herb Peddlers Review


I found this really great family-owned and operated company in Lake Elsinore, California, to purchase all sorts of delicious, hand-crafted products for the mind, body and spirit.

These are the products that will be on every yogis gift list, once they taste them.

I have tried several of the Herb Peddlers Products: Tuberose Goats Milk Lotion ($19.99), Minty Clay Mask ($16.99) and three of the Spiritual Sprays ($16.99) - Wake-up Spray, Center Yourself Spray and Sage In A Bottle Spray.  You can tell by the scent of these products alone that they are pure, karmicly-blessed products. 

For starts The Herb Peddlers Mission statement rocks ...
"We believe in human beings.  We believe in being of service.  We believe in treating people, animals, and Mother Earth the way we want to be treated.  We believe in NOT testing on animals.  We believe in creating natural products. We believe in excellent customer service.  We believe in exceeding expectations.  We believe in a Spiritual way of life and embracing all people. We believe in creating a long lasting and fulfilling relationship with our customers.  We believe God, The Universe, Angels, and other supernatural forces including Superheroes."

The Spiritual Sprays can be used during yoga, meditation, on the body, as a sheet spray or in your sacred space.  They smell amazing.  My favorite, from the three that I tried, is the Center Yourself Spray.  These sprays take me back to the days when I worked at the local metaphysical shop.  The shop was filled with herbs, oils and good vibes and had a delicious scent like these sprays.  I am completely hooked on these sprays and I highly recommend them.

The Minty Clay Mask works great on my skin, giving it a nice clean and fresh glow. 

The Tuberose Goats Milk Lotion is one of my husbands favorite lotion and trust me I use the best of best.  I am testing and reviewing lotions and potions from around the world regularly.  It might as well be award winning when he compliments me on one above the rest!  It is a white, nourishing lotion with a sweet rose and honey scent that lasts for quite some time on my skin. 

Pros
  • Never test on animals
  • 10% of total purchase goes to Project Moral Compass Inc.
  • Excellent customer service
  • All natural ingredients in every product
  • Reasonably priced
Cons
  •  More products please ...

No comments:

Post a Comment