Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Nourish: Organic Food for Healthy Skin Deodorant & Body Butter Review



LOVE THESE PRODUCTS ... LOVE THEM!!!




Nourish is the world’s first USDA-certified organic skincare collection and it is amazing.  The Nourish organic beauty pioneers have really done something important here.  The entire Nourish line of chemical-free, environmentally friendly skincare products are pure, clean and healthy.  I am so excited about Nourish and you should be too ... The beautiful and talented actress Christine Taylor is the brand's official ambassador.  My gift of foresight shares with me the direction this company is currently headed.  I see a future of great success with many happy and healthy customers world-wide.

  • No parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, artificial fragrances or preservatives, silicones, propylene glycol, mineral oils, sulfates, synthetic dyes, triclosan, edta, or aluminum.
  • Made with Care in the USA

I tried two Nourish products, Organic deodorant and organic body butter.

Nourish Organic Deodorant

I initially found Nourish when searching the web for a natural deodorant to try.  Aluminum is in most "grocery store" deodorants and this can be really dangerous.  I have tried numerous brands of natural deodorants with no success ... Many work for an hour or so and then it is as though I am not wearing any at all.  This is so frustrating!  I look for new deodorants every once in awhile and was really looking forward to trying the Nourish deodorant.  

I am overjoyed with this deodorant.  Not only does it work, it works great.  It works better than my favorite aluminum deodorant.  It is like using a lotion, as it is extremely nourishing and moisturizing.  I received the almond vanilla scent ... and it leaves me speechless.  It smells that good.  The scent reminds me so much of tobacco in a pipe, sweet and seductive.  The scent lingers for a long time after I apply it and the deodorizing quality lasts all day, sometimes until the next day.  Everyone will be different as to how often they should apply.  I usually sit and write so I am not as active as other people.  During my yoga sessions it works great and I smell great, looking forward to the Lord of the Dancer asana.  

I usually give myself razor burn from shaving so fast and eodorant stings the gosh darn heck out of it ... The Nourish deodorant actually makes it feel good, loved.  Yes, this deodorant is loving to my skin and my health.  It is also earth loving, animal loving and humankind loving.  Good Karma.  

I really do love this deodorant and I look forward to your thoughts and reviews, so please do comment below.
Nourish Organic Body Butters

There is nothing quite like buttering up a nice piece of toast ... and a nice piece of myself. LOL, did I just say that???

Once you have tasted a rockin', awesome product there is no turnin' back.  That is how I feel about this body butter.  It is awesome.  The ingredients say it all - shea butter, vitamin E, olive oil ...
I tried the Fresh Fig organic body butter.  It smells delicious ... and feels moisturizing and pleasurable on my skin.  Rich in "love your skin" oils, this Nourish body butter is sure to please.


Other products in the Nourish line include body lotion, body wash, exfoliating body wash and hand wash.

For more information please visit http://www.nourishusda.com





1 comment:

  1. Great, This specific net webpage is seriously thrilling an d enjoyment to learn. I’m an enormous fan from the subjects mentioned. Deodorant Alternatives

    ReplyDelete