Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Review: yogitoes® Mat-Size Peacock rSkidless® Yoga Towel

yogitoes® Mat-Size Peacock rSkidless® Yoga Towel Review (24" x 68")


The first thing that I thought when I saw this towel was "Gorgeous" and once you see one you will know why. 

Where to begin ... Maybe with my dream the other night ... In my dream I was in what appeared to be heaven, although rather than being the way you see it depicted in books and movies it was vibrant and alive with color.  There were cupcakes that were vivid and smelled delicious, beautiful in ways that are difficult to describe.  Cotton candy of every variety imaginable took the place of clouds and you could eat it if you desired.  It felt peaceful and all the troubles or problems in my mind immediately had solutions and better yet, I understood the purpose in my life. In my dream there were stacks of the rSkidless® yoga towels ... they fit in perfectly.

The rSkidless® yoga towel is a must-have.  Designed to be layered on top of any existing yoga mat, the yogitoes® rSkidless® yoga towel is a super absorbent, hygienic layer to place on your yoga mat that prevents slipping.  It comes in an array of absolutely beautiful styles and colors, perfect for every kind of yoga.  The silicone dots grip the underside of the towel keeping it from bunching up or sliding around.

If you need to use someone else yoga mat or worse yet a communal mat, the rSkidless® will allow you to create a hygienic and clean place to practice.  It absorbs sweat and actually works better the more you sweat because maximum grip is obtained from a slightly damp towel.  These towels are especially useful and popular with people who practice Ashtanga, Bikram and any other hot yoga because you are going to be sweating a lot during the practice.

No other yoga towels even come close to this one.  Highly recommended ...

Price: $64.00

Pros
  • Dots that grip so you don’t slip™ – patented design
  • Stays in place
  • Dyes are heavy metal/azo/lead free
  • Made from about 8 recycled plastic bottles
  • 100% silicone nubs
  • 50% recycled polyester, 40% new polyester, 10% nylon
  • yogitoes® gives 1% of sales to mindful organizations that foster human and environmental wellness
  • Sustainable
  • Machine washable
  • Eco friendly
Cons
  • Dark colors may bleed in the wash (see directions for proper care)

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I know thiѕ is κind of off topic but I waѕ wondеrіng if
    уou knew whегe I could locate a captсhа
    plugin fοr my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problеms finding οne?
    Тhanks a lot!

    Here is my blog: bathroom decor

    ReplyDelete