Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Review: Vapour Organic Beauty


I have found my new favorite make-up line - Vapour Organic Beauty ... Professional, organic, cruelty-free, light reflection technology, minerals & vitamins, gluten free, nano particles free, chemical free, earth loving, people loving and animal loving ... There is so much to love!!!

The website has tips and tricks for getting a desired look with the unique formulas of Vapour.  This brand has got me excited ... Everything that i try I come back for more - every time.  When I use Vapour I glow, literally ... from the inside out!

This is one of the most trust-worthy companies that I have come across!  I feel safe with the decisions that they make ... 


Vapour Organic Beauty Pros
 
  • Website has lots of education and guidance, including videos and personalized expert advise
  • 100% natural -  70% Certified Organic Ingredients & 30% vitamins and minerals
  • Cruetly -free
  • Chemical free
  • Paraben free
  • No nano particles
  • Inner and outer packaging recyclable
  • Made with wind power
  • Made with biodegradable ingredients
  • Unique formulas, unlike any other brand on the market
  • Light reflection technology
  • Lover & protectors of the bees
  • Signed the Campaign for safe cosmetics
  • Sustainable
  • High Quality
  • Support non profits, including Breast Cancer Research
  • Award-winning
  • Used and loved by celebrities
  • Large selection of products and color options
  • Risk free guarantee
  • Reasonable priced
  • Long shelf life, most are shelf stable for a minimum of two years
  • Pregnancy and breastfeeding friendly 


My Experience ...

Aura Multi-Use Blush - Stain in Crave 210, a rich clear peach

The multi-use blush stain is awesome.  Aura gives my skin a nice dewy, fresh and glowing look ... healthy and sun-kissed!

This multi-use stain in crave 210 is a beautiful light, orangish color that is easy to apply and feels light on my skin, blending easily.  I especially like to use it on my lips and cheeks ... very pretty.  My husband compliments me when I wear this shade!

The stain is made with an infusion of anti-inflammatory Frankincense, antioxidant Tulsi and moisturizing & calming Lotus flowers, so it is actually very good for the skin.

It has a nice, clean scent and the color lasts a long time.  It stays on all day, just as nice as it looked when I applied it ... with the exception of the lips ... which need re-stained every few hours or so to freshen up.  I have been wearing it everyday for a month and still have over half a tube of it left.  It is so wonderful to be able to use the same karmically-blessed product for so many different things ...

Simply Lovely!

I would not travel without it ...

$34.00

Mesmerize Eyeliner and Smoky Eye Tool in Black Velvet 606 

I must admit, I am more of a liquid eye liner kind of gal.  I was pleasantly surprised by the performance of this liner ... and although it created a different look than I normally wear (with the liquid), I am happy with the results.  Trying new things is good! I created a sexy, smoky, seductive cat eye look that received many compliments.  This is one of the best non-liquid eyeliners that I have ever used.  This lustrous, organic eyeliner glides on effortlessly.  A blending tool  is included on the reverse side of the liner.  Not only does it work well, it also stays on all day without smearing.

Best of all this liner is nourishing for the lids, as it is made with loving ingredients. Most eyeliners contain unhealthy ingredients that actually age the skin around the eyes, not this one.  Create a gorgeous look, Vapour Style!!!

I Love it & Highly Recommend it!

$18.00

Vernissage 3-Free Nail Lacquer Looker 527, an unexpected black forest green

This nail lacquer rocks ... no matter what color carpet your walking.  A deep forest green invites the wood fairies and gnomes to come out and play while setting the stage for some deep forest photography - starring you!

This lacquer beautifully keeps you safe from unhealthy, scary ingredients ... in style!

I am so happy with this lacquer.  Not only is it free of known carcinogens - Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DHB) and Formaldehyde .. It works great too!  I coat my nails and it looks great for almost a week, without chipping ... There are a nice variety of color shades available too

Non-toxic and safe for pregnant women and children

$12.00

In Closing,

Vapour Organic Beauty products  are three stars above the best ... a natural beauty trump card!  


For more information 




2 comments:

  1. Organic Products are better to use as they are eco-friendly and safe. They do not cause any side-effect.
    Organic Beauty Products

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are using non- Organic Skincare products it is important to note the effects the toxic chemicals also have on your hormones.

    ReplyDelete