Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Review: The Numerology Guidebook Uncover Your Destiny and the Blueprint of Your Life

I am fascinated by numbers, especially my own ... (a smile), after all doesn't everyone want to know more about the most exciting topic of all, themselves.  This book is for everyone because it makes learning about the self through numerology easy.  I have come across so many different numerology books, and this one really makes the art of numbers simple enough for anyone to use.  

The Numerology Guidebook
I cannot recommend it enough!

For more information, please visit Hay House.

I have not been compensated for this review, the review is based on my opinion of the book and its content.  This title has been provided free of charge from Hay House Publishing for the sole purpose of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment