Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Review: Harmony Acres Patchouli Soap, Lotion & Spray

Harmony Acres is an all natural shop that uses only the very best plant-derived essential oils to scent their products.  They never, ever use any kind of carcinogenic, man-made, synthetic oils.  I love the vibe I get from this company ... very positive, good karmic vibes.

I tried three of their many products, all patchouli earth scented: a bar of soap, whole body moisturizing lotion and natural smelly spray.  The verdict, I completely love LOVE love them all.  Superior quality, with a scent that is certainly one of the best patchouli's that I have ever experienced and excellent prices.  

The Patchouli Earth bar soap is luxurious and rich.  Made with saponified oils of olive, almond, avocado, castor and organic shea butter, cocoa powder, red kaolin clay, essential oils of patchouli, lavender & vanilla, this truly one of a kind soap will certainly have you stocking the shelves with it.  It is sooooo goood!  The scent lasts long on my skin and makes the bathroom smell like a spa ... My husband loves this soap too!!!

The Patchouli Earth Lotion is made with water, avocado oil, organic unrefined shea butter and essential oils; non carcinogenic preservative.  This lotion is completely addictive.  It penetrates deep and the scent lasts for a long time on my skin.  I do wish that a larger size was available, because I can use it up quickly because I like it so much.

The Patchouli Earth Smelly Spray is completely awesome.  It is not overpowering, creating just a hint of scent that lasts for hours.  It is great to spray on my clothes, bed pillows, my hair, my skin ... pretty much anything.  It is made from water, aloe juice, triple distilled alcohol; essential oils of patchouli, lavender and vanilla and a natural preservative.  

Harmony Acres gets my gold star of approval.  Please visit them at http://www.harmonyacressoap.com

1 comment: