Pages

Friday, May 27, 2016

Review: Earthing Yoga and Fitness Mat

I have a small collection of my favorite yoga mats and rugs and always have one no matter where I go.  These are the best of the best in my book ... and after years of reviewing yoga gear and practicing on some of my favorite mats the world has to offer ... I find a trump card, a mat that is better than all the rest.  My absolute favorite yoga mat is a grounding yoga mat that connects you to the vibration of Lady Gaia herself and I can tell a tremendous difference in my asana postures and pain levels when I use it.


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!!

For more information or to order your own mat please visit earthing.com.  Highly Recommended, for beginners, seasoned and expert level yogis.  it works great for other kinds of fitness and exercise too ... but for me, I love doing Yoga!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment