Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Review: Tranquil Turtle from Cloud B

Tranquil Turtle from Cloud B

Hurray for the Tranquil Turtle. This is one of the coolest products I have seen in awhile, so unique, fun and useful. Tranquil Turtle is designed to soothe your little ones to sleep at night and is suitable for all ages. My husband loves it, often wanting it turned on for his afternoon nap - LOL.

The hard turtle shell projects blue, underwater effects in the room, while playing either a soothing melody or ocean sounds, requiring three AA batteries that are included. The effects are completely stunning, creating the perfect environment for meditation, sleep or just relaxing. It has a timer on it to turn off automatically after twenty three minutes, another feature that I love. Sometimes I will allow the time to tell me that my yoga session has ended, allowing me to put a child to bed, while conducting my evening yogi rituals.
 
I find this product to be extremely effective in helping the entire family to fall asleep, especially newborns and infants. I am going to have to invest in a few more tranquil turtles because everyone in the house wants their own. It is the perfect addition to a baby nursery and the perfect gift that keeps giving as the child grows up. A Tranquil Turtle costs around $54.95.

Pros
  • Hypnotic
  • All ages
  • Plush, huggable
  • Batteries included
  • Adorable

 Cons
  • Only available in two colors - Aqua-Marine & Amethyst
For more information on Tranquil Turtle please visit http://www.cloudb.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment