Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Review: Rosarium Blends




I am in love ... madly in love with Rosarium Blends.  The Alchemical Concoctions are beyond delightful taking me to the depths of my soul, invoking indescribable amounts of pleasure and igniting passions with their magic and alchemy.  I am impressed!!!!

If you want the good stuff, go straight to Rosarium Blends.  I cannot get enough of these perfumes ... I want to swim in them!!!  A few of my favorites are The Rosarium, HermAphrodite and Manifestation.  Honestly, I love them all though ... 

Rosarium Blends makes their own ritual incense blends, essential oil blends, and natural perfumes using the finest herbs, woods, resins and essential oils.  All formulations are original recipes and the result of extensive historical research, practical experimentation and magical studies.

Master Herbalist, Alchemist, Ritual Artist and sole proprietor of Rosarium Blends, Catamara Rosarium clearly has great experience and extensive knowledge working with herbs and scent.  Her love for her craft shows ... Each incense, oil, and perfume is blended and charged during specific lunar phases, astrological transits, and correspondences.  Thus formulated with intention to enhance the charm’s potency, enliven the senses, and increase the heightened awareness they are designed to awaken.



No comments:

Post a Comment