Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

Miracles of Archangel Gabriel by Doreen Virtue

Miracles of Archangel Gabriel by Doreen Virtue    


I love angels.  I want to know everything there is about them and have had several angel experiences myself.  Doreen Virtue has made an entire career about the angels.  Her work is respected across the globe.  She holds B.A., M.A. and Ph.D. degrees in counseling psychology; and is a lifelong clairvoyant who works with the angelic realm.  She has appeared on Oprah, CNN, The View, and other television and radio programs; and writes regular columns for Woman’s World, New Age Retailer, and Spirit & Destiny magazines.  I have several of her books and card decks in my collection ... this is one of my favorites.

Miracles of Archangel Gabriel by Doreen Virtue, released by Hay House, puts the focus on one of my favorite Archangels, Gabriel.  Gabriel, the famous messenger angel from the Christmas story who visits Mary is the messenger among the messengers.  A hard back book, that is rich in color, art and historical reference, if you want to know about this archangel, or need a miracle yourself, I highly recommend this book.  There are historical accounts mixed with stories of everyday people  encounters with this messenger angel, Archangel Gabriel. The book offers great guidance that teaches how the reader can receive assistance also.



I have received this book from Hay House Publishing Company for the sole purpose of review. My review is solely based on my opinion of this title.

No comments:

Post a Comment