Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

The House of Matriarch - A new collection

The House of Matriarch has a new collection of natural perfumes.  If you prefer artisan, handcrafted fragrances, The House of Matriarch is certainly the right place to be.  An addicting venture, I am comletely obsessed with The House of Matriarch perfume ... it is inspiring, takes me to the deepest places on this ride of life ... 

Art as fragrance ... Fragrance as Art 


This collection is more intense than the other scents that House of Matriarch as created ... which is why I love them so much.  Each has its own charm, its own spell ... that capture me in a web ... bound ... laced with deep spiritual mysticism and metaphysical building blocks.

I adore this collect!!!

For more information, please visit House of Matriarch.

No comments:

Post a Comment