Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature bottles


The Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature bottles are wonderful.  I 100% love these bottles. As a breast feeding mamma I wanted to make sure I could give my son a bottle without causing confusion.  These bottles made the transition from nipple to bottle easy and smooth.   The nipples are similar to the breast and easy for baby to use.  They are easy to clean and have held up well, very durable.   The nipple doesn't collapse as long as you keep the vent faced down and my baby hasn't had any problems with gas.  I've been using these for almost a month now and would definitely recommend them to others.
  • Mimics natural feel flex & movement of breastfeeding
  • Soft, natural-feel silicone nipple
  • Anti-colic, anti-gas easi-vent helps prevent air ingestion, which can lead to gas, colic and fussiness
  • BPA-free  
  • Unique, easy-latch-on nipple shape 
  • Easy to hold bottle for maximum comfort
  • Super-sensitive valve

No comments:

Post a Comment